Have you ever marvelled at curated collections of pictures and wondered how you can move them about without damaging your walls? This great little picture shelf is the answer, use it to display your own curated collection of pictures, it’s easy to move them around again and again whenever you want to change the look.
You Will Need
- Wood strip and beading
- Brass picture hooks
- White matt emulsion paint
- Electric Drill Black and Decker
- Rawl plugless screws
- Panel pins
- Measure the wood strip and beading and use a saw to cut both pieces of wood to the same length.
- Place the beading strip in the centre of the wood strip.
- Hammer in position using panel pins.
- Paint with white emulsion.
- Screw the brass picture hooks on the back edge.
- Mark and drill holes for screws on the wall, then screw the shelf in place.
- Paint the shelf with the same colour as the walls so it blends into the room