Have yourself an enviable conversation piece coffee table by transforming a very ordinary coffee table with a new asymmetrical top and a lick of paint.
You Will Need
- Lisabo Tabe Ikea
- 20mm MDF
- Black and Decker electric jig saw and drill
- Wood filler
- Using the jig saw cut the table top over hang off the table. Draw the shape of the new table top on the MDF. Cut out with the jigsaw. Sand the edges of the table and MDF.
- Paint the MDF table top blush and the legs graphite.
- Place the MDF table top on the table, drill through the new top into the old top then screw down.
- Fill screw holes with two part filler when dry sand and retouch paint.
- When dry paint the whole table with quick dry
- This table gives lots of space for styling a table scape, I love the zingy saffron I chose. For a new look, change your styling accessories with the season.